Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1 Clip is Watching the Tide Roll Away

I found this dock and a few next to it on a walk to other day.  I love at how rusty the rails are and the clouds were just perfect. 

I did this HDR shot a little differen by processing the images twice.  The second pass with the original files, I offset the whole series by 1.  This gave me twice as many frames to work with.  I will try to detail this process in another post, but it has gotten me excited about doing more.

You can preview and download the clip by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

A Time Lapse Video of an abandoned dock on the Genese River

As always, please e-mail, like us or share this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pin  or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens



6 comments:

  1. Stunning clip. I love it!

    I'd really like to download it but unfortunately when I try to do so it downloads as some kind of MPEG video/audio stream file that none of my media players seem to recognise.

    Is there any way to download it as something else or am I doing it all wrong?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right-Click and choose save as link and it will save the mpeg file for you. I just figured it out and it worked for me.

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing this wonderful footage, may use it for non profit work. downloaded some of the footage :)
    Thanks...melsonjim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving credit to your video Beach Front B-Roll DockHDR which has been included in a video about to be shown worldwide. I has been altered to include a green screen clip on top of your video said DockHDR
    http://zooppa.com/en-us/ads/att-u-verse-mobilizing-a-seamless-and-delightful-content-experience-for-you/videos/watch-virtually-anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have included your B Front Roll Dock HDR in a AT&T video "U-verse Virtually Anywhere" This notice should again be recognized as crediting your said clip to my project "U-verse...."

    ReplyDelete